Aerosol vs Natural
- Overuse of chemical deoderants can lead to skin problems, beathing problems and allergic reactions.
- They are among the many products on the market that contribute to smog problems and global warming.
- In the USA, empty aerosol cans are actually considered hazzardous waste.
- They use all natural ingredients and do not leave behind harmful bi-products during consumption or during production.
- They are also usually packaged in recyclable materials so there is no ‘hazzardous waste’ involved.
- Natural deoderants do not clog pores in the same way that antiperspirants do. This allows good bacteria onto your skin and helps to reduce odours even when you aren’t wearing any deoderant! There are more than just environmental reasons to make the switch!