Shampoo and Conditioner
Bottled vs Bar
- Around 552 million shampoo bottles end up in landfills each year.
- They take 450-1000 years to biodegrade.
- There is more plastic in our oceans than wildlife. Shampoo and conditioner bottles contribute to this.
- They fall into the statistic that 50% of plastic that is used by us, is only used once.
- Each bar can last as long as 2-3 bottles as they are more concentrated which saves money.
- There is zero waste. When it’s gone, it’s gone!
- Most are made with the environment and animals in mind. This means no animal testing and no chemicals like parabens which are actually bad for your hair.
- Easy to travel overseas with. They aren’t liquid so can be taken in hand luggage and no nasty explosions on the way!