- Snow Leopards are classed as a vulnerable species.
- They are affected by habitat loss and fragmentation, climate change, human wildlife conflict, Illegal wildlife trade.
- The numbers of snow leopards are suspected to have declined by at least 20% in under two decades.
- Numbers of snow leopards are tricky to estimate as they are elusive and solitary animals.
- Their home is in Central Asia where they like to live in mountain landscapes at heights above 3000 meters.
To find out more or to adopt a snow leopard through WWF please follow the link below