Plastic vs Reusable
- Plastic bottles can release a cocktail of harmful chemicals into your water.
- They live for 450-1000 years in a landfill or ocean.
- Approximately 480 billion plastic bottles are sold around the world each year.
- Over 90% of the plastic that is bought in the form of a bottle, is not recycled.
- Reusable bottles are made from materials that will not leak toxic chemicals into your water. (Some say it even makes water taste better!)
- It can save money refilling a bottle with tap or filtered water.
- Stainless steel and glass bottles can be recycled when they have served their purpose.
- A reusable bottle can last a life time if it is looked after correctly.