Plastic vs Natural
- The most commonly sold wet wipes are made with different plastics like polyester which is not biodegradable.
- They live for around 100 years in a landfill or ocean.
- Make up around 90% of the materials in fatbergs which are found in sewers.
- Flushing Wet wipes causes sewer blockages and fatbergs, which cost the UK £100million per year!
- Made from sustainable and eco friendly cotton or bamboo.
- Compost in 1- 5 months.
- Cotton and bamboo are sustainable, renewable and biodegradable materials.
- These materials do not require excessive amounts of water to grow.